Book a one on one Coaching session with Sharon.
Mind Body Coaching integrates who you are with how you perceive your physical self. We are all beautiful, confident and self empowered though a fast paced western society can easily WEAR US DOWN to feeling less than we truly are. This can lead to feeling unworthy and undervaluing our beliefs.
A Mind Body Coach will give you the tools to build CONFIDENCE using the BODY and SELF EFFICACY to propel your independance and self worth.
5 Questions from a Mind Body Coach
1. Do you listen to your bodies language?
2. Are you happy with your physical bodies energy levels?
3. Do you practice daily affirmations and positive self talk?
4. What are your TWO most important values?
5. What biofeedback is your body sending your mind and vice versa?
When you do the same, eat the same, move the same, your body responds the same.
Change can only happen when you do things differently to how you’ve always done them.
There are so many great benefits to exercise I don’t know where to begin. From improving heart health, circulation and lowering risks to lifestyle diseases, the physical benefits speak for themselves. Exercise is proven to also improve our mental wellbeing.
Sharon Neish is a Mind Body Coach that combines exercise, yoga practice and simple mindfulness techniques to combat reactive behaviours, break habits and have a better relationship with addictions.
Need to know yourself better? Then try these simple mindfulness techniques -
- Yoga is everything everywhere. The physical practice of yoga can be done anywhere including pranayama, silent mantras and meditation.
- Journalling. Once it’s writ it’s real. If you let thoughts spiral they do just that.
- Affirmations are a healthy way to create new neural pathways to affirm everything you are to the most important person listening – YOU.
- Nourish your inner world. What is it you love to do? Discover your creative self and watch her/him flourish.
- Music which is calming soothes our central nervous system. Choose tones that resonate slowly to the beat of your heart.
- Compliment a friend. Notice the positives in co-workers, friends and family. Pass a genuine compliment and you’ll discover the joy in raising others.
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heartle heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happyRead more.
Just wanted to share with you all. I had to fight back tears at kmart this morning...not of sadness...but happy tears...i didn't need to shop in the 18+ section. I just purchased 2 beautiful tops and a pair of shorts from the 'normal' (not sure how to describe...size 6 -18) section. I can't remember the last time I tried on something and wanted to do a happy dance. Read more
The 84 Day Challenge has been the first 84 days of the rest of my life.... I commenced this challenge with fear, nerves, excitement but also determination. Determination not to look or feel the same after 84 days of clean eating and lots of exercise. I was determined that I would no longer make excuses. I was determined that I would give 100% to Sharon but also to myself. I deserved this opportunity to change the path that I was on. I was determined to listen, learn and reflect.Read more